The SVA Library has just started a trial of the ACI Scholarly Blog Index:
- ACI Scholarly Blog Index, an editorially selected and curated collection of scholarly blogs, is a new scholarly resource for research and reference.
- The collection includes over 10,000 blogs and more than two million blog posts. The collection continues to grow as we add more blogs monthly.
- It spans a full range of Library of Congress Classifications and includes authors' credentials, as well as their social media connections.
- Features include tools for social media sharing, citation management, export and save, discussion, bookmarking and list creation. Lists allow researchers to better organize relevant blog posts around a topic, class, etc. Users can create their own reading lists or assigned reading lists for students.
- Received a favorable review in the ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews. See it here.